Empress Bindloss Agridome
The building has two addresses.
- 311 2 Street West is used generally for the whole building.
- 320 3 Street West is used specifically for the Lounge at the north end of the curling rink.
The Empress Bindloss Agridome is managed by the Empress/Bindloss Agricultural Society (click here for their Facebook Page), which meets regularly every ?????
Their current president is Brad Howe, 306-661-0409.
Contained in the building is:
- a skating rink which has not been used for several years,
- a two-sheet curling rink which has had sporadic use the past several years,
- a restaurant (Barnesey’s Place), at the south end of the curling rink,
- a lounge at the north end of the curling rink, and
- an ATM at the south end of the skating rink.
Currently the building is open on special occasions, and whenever Barnesey’s Place is open:
|Hours of operation:|
|Tuesday – Friday||10:00 am – 2:00 pm
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
|Sunday||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|