Empress FCSS is sponsoring August Summer Fun Club for kids 4 to 14.
Monday, Wednesday Friday afternoons from 1 – 5
Activities would include:
- age appropriate crafts,
- learning new skills like magic tricks and juggling,
- music and
- production of a short play as a grand finale.
Ages 4 – 5 from 1 – 2pm.
Ages 6 and up from 2 – 4:30.
Please register at the town office or with That’s Empressive.
We want to extend a warm welcome to all those who have come to help us celebrate our birthday bash. After all the months of preparation and planning, it is heartwarming to see such a great response from former residents, relatives, old neighbors and friends. The Council wish to pay special homage to the centennial committee and commend them for the wonderful job they have done to pull this off. So when you see one of our volunteers, don’t be afraid to pat them on the back and say thank you for a job well done. We have 3 days of fun planned, with activities for all ages, so no excuses, – go out and have some fun!
Village Council Meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 7:30pm in the Village of Empress Office.
Agenda, Minutes, & Bylaws are posted on Bulletin Board in Village Office Building
- Agenda – posted two days prior to Monthly Council Meeting date
- Minutes – posted two business days after Monthly Council Meeting is held
- Bylaws – posted for thirty days after third and final reading
- 2011 Inspection Report – Copies available at Village of Empress Office
Budget, Audited Financial Reports, Agenda, Minutes, & Bylaws are all available for viewing upon request at the Village of Empress Office any time during regular business hours.